Employment Status: Full-Time
Location: Alice Springs
Applications Close: Ongoing until filled
Are you passionate about supporting people with disabilities, and have strong leadership abilities and skills?
Casa Services Ltd is Central Australia’s highest quality provider, with a 40-year history supporting people with disabilities in Alice Springs, and we’re hiring!
Casa is seeking enthusiastic, passionate and ethical Team Leaders who are dedicated to helping people with disabilities live their best life.
About the Role
The Team Leader focuses on the implementation of person-centred plans to meet the needs of people with disability and assisting them to achieve their goals. This position is an integral part of Casa’s middle management team, providing excellent leadership in supporting disability support staff to meet the individual needs of people with disability. This position utilises positive communication to lead and manage their team including training, supervision, and administration duties such as rostering and reporting.
We are currently recruiting multiple Team Leaders for our SIL and HCS Program.
Home and Community Support (HCS)
- The Home and Community Support Program provides high quality service across three delivery areas:
- Home Support – support services provided in the individuals’ home aimed at maximising living, social and recreational skills.
- Centre Support – high quality community based and individualised day services that support and promote inclusion for people with disability.
- Community Support – support services provided to individuals in the community to encourage independence and promote a sense of being a valued and participating member of the community.
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
Casa Services is the largest SIL accommodation provider in Alice Springs with a strong growth model that offers employees greater training and career opportunities. The SIL program gives choice and control for people with disabilities to achieve goals in areas of independence, community involvement, education, employment and health and well-being. Accommodation is provided in a shared living arrangement, with 24-hour care 7 days a week.
What’s in it for you?
- Working with great people! Both our employees and participants are top notch. We are a caring and fun-loving organisation that put people first
- Salary Range of $62,738.00 – $67,263.00
- Salary Packaging
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave + 17.5% Leave Loading
- Alice Springs is a great place to live with an outstanding work life balance!
If this sounds like you then please apply:
- Minimum Certificate IV in Individual Support (Disability) or equivalent
- Previous experience in the disability or related sector including knowledge of providing participant choice and self-directed supports
- Have a person-centred approach, with the genuine desire to provide the best quality support for people with disabilities
- Ability to collaborate with others to achieve common goals
- Have strong values and looking to make a difference in the lives of those living with a disability in Central Australia.
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] expressing your interest for the role. We will send you an application and position description.
At Casa Services we pride ourselves on having a flexible and inclusive work environment. If you require any specific supports or adjustments throughout the recruitment process and beyond, please tell us and we will be happy to assist.
All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing.
casa Services reserve the right to remove this post before the specified closing date.
casa is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment and promotion without regard to race, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender history, marital status, family status and responsibility, political and religious conviction, impairment or pregnancy.
We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background to apply.
We encourage people with disability to apply.