Employment Status: Fulltime X3
Location: Alice Springs
Applications Close: When filled
About Casa Services
Casa Services is a community based non-government organisation offering a variety of support to people with disabilities. The key purpose of the organisation is to focus on maximizing and developing self-reliance in accordance with an individual’s personal goals, potential and ability.
The Team Leader focuses on the implementation of person-centred plans to meet the needs of people with disability, assisting them to achieve their goals. This position is an integral part of casa’s middle management team providing excellent leadership in supporting disability support staff to meet the individual needs of people with disability. This position utilises positive communication to lead and manage their team including training, supervision, and administration duties such as rostering and reporting.
We are currently recruiting to multiple Team Leader positions within our SIL Program.
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
casa Services is the largest SIL accommodation provider in Alice Springs with a strong growth model that provides employees the ability to increase their training and career opportunities. The SIL program gives choice and control for individuals to achieve goals in areas of independence, community involvement, education, employment and health and well-being. Accommodation is provided in a group or shared living arrangement, with 24-hour care provided 7 days per week.
How can I tell if this is for me?
If this sounds like you then please apply
- Minimum Certificate IV in Individual Support (Disability) or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the disability or related sector including knowledge of providing participant choice and self-directed supports.
- Have a person-centred approach, with the genuine desire to provide the best quality support for people with disabilities.
- Ability to collaborate with others to achieve common goals.
- Have strong values and looking to make a difference in the lives of those living with a disability in Central Australia.
What is in it for you?
- Working with great people! Both our employees and participants are top notch. We are a caring and fun-loving organisation that put people first.
- Salary Range of $62,738.00 – $67,263.00
- PBI Fringe Benefits
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave 17.5% Leave Loading
- Alice Springs is a great place to live with an outstanding work life balance!
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] expressing your interest for the role. We will forward you an application and position description.
Here at Casa Services, we pride ourselves on harbouring a flexible and inclusive working environment. Should you require any specific supports or adjustments throughout the recruitment process and beyond, please advise us and we will be happy to assist.
All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing.
casa Services reserve the right to remove this post before the specified closing date.
casa is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment and promotion without regard to race, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender history, marital status, family status and responsibility, political and religious conviction, impairment or pregnancy.
We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background to apply.
We encourage people with disability to apply.