Employment Status: Fulltime
Location: Alice Springs
Applications Close: June 13, 2021
About the Role
The Learning and Development Officer coordinates and supports the development and delivery of effective learning and development programs and initiatives within the organisation. This exciting role reports to the Human Resources Manager and will work to ensure all Casa Services employees are trained and provided with relevant resources in order to achieve our mission and objectives. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to coordinate and deliver a wide range of training that ensure our staff are equipped with the most relevant knowledge available to best support our participants. Documentation and consistent delivery of training is a key part of this role. The successful candidate will implement and maintain a workforce training plan that meets the current and projected needs of Casa Services. We are growing and are looking for someone to grow with us.
How can I tell if this is for me?
If this sounds like you then please apply:
- Cert IV in training and assessment or equivalent qualification.
- Sound knowledge of training and development principles and practices
- Skilled at developing and delivering training programs.
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to collaborate with others to achieve common goals.
- Have strong values and looking to make a difference in the lives of those living with a disability in Central Australia.
- Works well in a team and can communicate effectively with a broad range of employees and stakeholders.
What’s in it for you?
- Working with great people! Both our employees and participants are top notch. We are a caring and fun loving orgainsation that put people first.
- Salary Range of $72,361.00 – $82,775.00
- CBB Salary Packaging
- 5 Weeks of Annual Leave 17.5% Leave loading
- Alice Springs is a great place to live with an outstanding work life balance!
All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing.
casa Services reserve the right to remove this post before the specified closing date.
casa is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment and promotion without regard to race, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender history, marital status, family status and responsibility, political and religious conviction, impairment or pregnancy.
We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background to apply.
We encourage people with disability to apply.