Casa Central Australia Inc. (Trading as casa Services) is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider with over 40 years’ experience in the care industry, we aim to give people with disability choice and control about the services they need and honour your rights and the choices you make.
See our Services page for more information on the services we deliver in the Alice Springs Region.
Supporting your choice is our number one priority.
what we do
casa exists to provide opportunities and support for people with a disability to enable them to reach their full potential, and become valued and included members of their communities.
our vision and mission
- Having a real home with support workers and advocates who know the residents and have concern for their welfare.
- Building an individual’s competencies to enable them to participate in their own affairs.
Supported Independent Living
The main focus of our work is providing a comprehensive support package for people with a disability enabling them to live in the local community as independently as possible. This is primarily provided through the NDIS and is classed as Supported Independent Living (SIL).
casa is a registered NDIS provider accredited to deliver the following services:
- Accommodation & Tenancy (0101)
- Personal Activities – High (0104)
- Development Life Skills (0117)
- Daily Tasks/ Shared Living (0115)
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (0131)
- Support Co-ordination – Specialist (0132)
- Participate in the community (0125)
- Assist Lifestage Transition (0106)
- Assist Personal Activities (0107)
- Plan Management (0127)
- Group/ Centre Activities (0136)
Our Partners & Stakeholders
We are fortunate to have developed excellent working relationship and partnerships with many stakeholders that share our values.
- Department of Business
- National Disability Services
- NPY Women’s Council
- Office Public Guardian
- Chamber of Commerce NT
- ANZ Bank
- Red Centre Technology Partners
- Deloitte Alice Springs
and many other individuals and organisations too numerous to mention but essential to our continued success.
Acknowledgement of Country
casa Services recognises and respects the Arrernte people as the Traditional Owners of Mparntwe (Alice Springs). In the spirit of reconciliation, we acknowledge and pay respects to the Traditional Owners and Elders – both past and present – of all of the lands on which casa Services operates its business. We acknowledge their living culture and unique role in the life of these regions and offer our deep appreciation for their contribution and support.