Community Service Employee
The Community Service Employee (CSE) will be responsible for the provision of residential support to adults with intellectual disabilities. Permanent Part Time and Casual positions are available.
As a Community Service Employee (CSE) you will be industry qualified with a minimum Certificate III in Disability. You are required to have excellent communication skills, have the ability to relate to clients of casa Central Australia Inc., as well as the skills to perform a full range of personal care duties and associated paperwork.
In supporting clients to maintain a safe home-like environment that reflect their individual personality, your duties will include:
• Participating in all activities that will further enhance and develop individuals' well being and abilities;
• Providing direct personal care as required;
• Domestic duties as necessary, including cooking, cleaning, gardening, laundry, mending and shopping;
• Maintaining the resident's home in a good state of repair;
• Modelling of social skills and personal image;
• Assisting with preserving of the client's good health and wellbeing, and supervising taking of medicine; and
• Initiating and nurturing the client's participation in social and recreational activities, and involvement in community life.
• Transporting clients in a Manual vehicle, ability to operate manual vehicles is required.
For more information regarding a CSE position with casa Inc. please view the position description
If you feel you have the knowledge, skills and enthusiasm to become a part of our team please apply using the application form